The app uses push technology on both iOS and Android.
This means that you will keep receiving extension calls if you exit ("swipe close") the application, or have it running in the background. This is to enable receiving calls without keeping the application open, which will drain the device battery quicker.
If the app is not fully closed, when you get an inbound call, the app will push to foreground and you can answer the call.
If you want to stop receiving calls to your Solgari extension on your mobile;
To re-enabled receiving calls, just log back into the app.
Tap on SETTINGS, then Logout in the upper right hand corner on the settings page.
The option to log out will appear after tapping the button highlighted below on any page. Log out
- When on a call, tap MORE, then TRANSFER. This will take you to the main screen.
- Dial in the number you wish to transfer to, or navigate to CONTACTS and select a contact from the list. The transfer will be completed immediately.
Attended Transfer (aka warm transfer)
- While on a call, select ADD CALL
- Dial the number you will be transferring the call to (or choose it from the contacts) - the first call will be put on hold when you launch the second
- Once you have spoken with the 2nd person and wish to transfer the 1st call to them, select MOREand "Transfer to". This will connect the 1st and 2nd calls and you will be dropped out.
Start an Ad-Hoc Conference Call
If you wish to connect three parties into a conference call:
- Dial the 1st person and after they answer, choose ADD CALL and dial the second person (first one will be put on hold for a moment)
- Once the second person picks up, you can merge these 3 parties (yourself, 1st person, 2nd person) by tapping MERGE on the phone screen.
Please note that this functionality allows only three parties on the call.
Log In or Out from Queues
If you are a member of a queue and logged in, queue calls will ring on the mobile app. This can be stopped by logging out from the queue.
To log in, dial *62
To log out, dial *63
You will hear a confirmation on the chosen status.