Solgari Communicator can be used to send out faxes. See instructions below.
Inbound faxes can delivered to you email address, but this is set up outside of Communicator so let Solgari Support know if you need fax2email set up.
1. Recipient fax number (we recommend using full international format, see the note below these step-by-step instructions)
2. Cover Page editor (under construction)
3. File upload - you can upload multiple files to be sent at once. Note that the file cannot be in us in another program when sending.
4. List of uploaded files
5. Postpone - use this feature if you want the fax to be automatically sent at a later time. Leave untouched if you want to send instantly.
6. Send options - these will add detail to the fax and increase the send/receive time. These options are generally not needed for text documents, and should be enabled only when needed.
High Resolution increases the resolution when rendering the image
Fine rendering optimizes the render type for images (grayscale)
7. Send - you will get a confirmation message once the fax has been sent to the server to be processed.
Number format to be used
Please use the following format; country code + phone number (without leading zero). There is no need to use + or 00/011 in front or the number.
Country code needs to be used also when sending a fax to a local number.
For example; The Irish number 01-234567 would be correctly formatted as 3531234567