Forum meetings are created in SUAS and logins are required to access the service. Forum is accessed under Apps -> Forum.
To create a meeting, follow the below steps;
- Enable interview mode if maximizing video to full screen is needed, this is only available for meetings with two parties.
- Choose the amount of video panels shown on the side of the screen.
- Choose the timescale shown on the schedule.
- To create a new meeting, double click on the required date / time and click on Options to add in more detail.
Add in meeting details;
- Add in meeting name.
- Detail the time, please note that the meeting room will only be available for the time specified.
- Add in description of the meeting.
- Click on Save. After a meeting has been saved, the link to it is created.
To send out invites for a scheduled meeting
There are multiple ways how to invite participants to a meeting. In the end, they only need the meeting link to join, how they receive the link is irrelevant.
You can check the meeting link by double clicking on a meeting, the link is included in the description and can be copied. This can be shared using whatever channel is the most suited.
If you want to send the invites from SUAS;
- Right click on the meeting in the calendar and choose ‘Invite’ OR click on the envelope icon.
- Meeting invite will be created and can be saved locally – open the file when downloaded.
- Add in attendees & meeting notes as needed and send out the invite.
- Scheduled meetings can only be entered at the time of the meeting.
- If a scheduled meeting runs out of time, the organiser can go to the scheduler and extend the time window (drag the box from the bottom) and enter it again using the same link.
- After a meeting has been created, Interview mode setting and the amount of panels cannot be changed. If amendment is needed, a new meeting should be created.