Neither latency nor voice quality is an issue for Solgari. The data centres host our Cloud Integrated Communication Services while our voice traffic is delivered via our global Points of Presence. Our solution is based on soft switch architecture which allows us to offer our solution anywhere in the world.
Articles in this section
- What kind of IT resources are required with Solgari?
- Codec's supported
- Security protocols used
- Where are Solgari's data centres located?
- Points of presence used
- What is VoIP
- What is the difference between Solgari’s Tier 1 VoIP service and applications like Skype and Google Voice?
- Is voice quality an issue with a cloud based service?
- Does the location of user compared to the locations of data centers cause latency issue?