Our Cloud Integrated Communications Services platform is hosted within a number ISO 20017 rated data centres in Ireland and other locations worldwide. These data centres are part of Verizon’s global network and this enables Solgari to connect our own licensed carrier environment directly into the cloud.
Articles in this section
- What kind of IT resources are required with Solgari?
- Codec's supported
- Security protocols used
- Where are Solgari's data centres located?
- Points of presence used
- What is VoIP
- What is the difference between Solgari’s Tier 1 VoIP service and applications like Skype and Google Voice?
- Is voice quality an issue with a cloud based service?
- Does the location of user compared to the locations of data centers cause latency issue?